Reporting directly to the Global Head of Operational risk, based in Paris, we are looking for a Global Project Manager.
Operational risk department is responsible to monitor LDC trading and commercial operational risk, in particular in:
• Ensuring that Group Operational Risk standards are in place and providing advice and pragmatic solutions to business, regions and functions to meet these standards where required.
• Identifying, analyzing causes and ensuring resolution of operational risk internal event and losses.
• Develop and continuously improve LDC Operational Risk approach, methodology and frame work on line with the industry best standards and practices.
• Provide support to Global Head of Operational Risk to define priorities and work plan.
• Develop, maintain and improve LDC Operational Risk tools including relevant KRIs / KCIs to ensure efficient monitoring of Operational Risk.
• Coordinate and animate of the Operational Risk team.
• Consolidate, analyze and report regional Operational Risk activity on a monthly basis: risk assessment, action plan status, event and losses etc.
• Provide senior support to the regional Op risk teams to implement Op risk approach, perform Op risk assessment, and assist in ensuring consistency of op risk approaches across regions.
• Provide and / or consolidate analysis on event and losses causes and ensure corrective actions are identified, recorded, tracked and completed at Group level, with the support of the Regional Op Risk managers.
• Ensure that Operational Risk priorities are implemented into the Company Front Office system.
• Provide advice and pragmatic solutions to business, regions and functions to resolve their operational risk issues.
• Review, produce and improve Operational Risk reporting to the Group Management and the Company Board.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Project and cross function, multi-cultural management skills.
• Hands on and pragmatic approach in problem solving.
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with other managers and all levels across the business.
• Results driven.
• Ability to develop a vision in operational risk monitoring, constantly seeking for new best practices, improvements and changes to make LDC best in class.
• Fluent English a must, Spanish, Portuguese will be a plus.
• The position will involve regular travels across the Group. Willing to travel regularly.