| EMPLEOS JULIO 2014 |
Approach People - Software License Renewal administrator - Spanish fluent - Fribourg
Gehalt: depends on experience
Sprachen: Englisch, Spanisch
Erforderlichen Sprachen: 2
Details für die Anzeigenschaltung
Name: Approach People
The Administrator is responsible for issuing renewal quotations for European customers. In addition, this position includes qualifying and assessing sales opportunities for upselling all services (support, contracts, and upgrades).
• Create and send renewal quotations to customers.
• Actively follow up with assigned customers to insure that contracts are processed on time.
• Maintain international customer contract files.
• Set up and process renewal customer contracts and invoicing.
• Provide information regarding supported customers, renewal rates, etc. to management and sales department.
• Liaise with the local controller and sales representatives when necessary.
• Generate leads for sales team through cold calling both to new and existing clients.
• Follow up on all lead generating activity to uncover sales opportunities, and work on upselling maintenance services to grow penetration into account.
• Deal with all client enquiries and update the client records accordingly.
• Report daily or weekly activities to management in a standard preset format and maintain a closed-loop process with management on activities generated.
• Forecast all opportunities based on sales model and opportunity management definitions.
• Provide accurate quarterly forecasting to management.
• Reach or over-exceed quarterly renewal quota sent by management.
• Interact with internal departments to improve customer experience.
• Assist with other projects as requested.
• Business education with at least 3 years work experience in an administrative, sales or telesales position
• Previous professional experience in the IT industry preferred
• Experience with Salesforce.com or similar sales forecasting software a plus
• Strong computer literacy, including good MS Office skills; some accounting systems/user level knowledge preferred
• English & Spanish proficiency / German or French a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
• Customer oriented
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.